The Social Media Specialist will attend to all leadgen social media channels. This includes paid and non-paid activity on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +.
Key Objectives for this Role:
- Daily management, analysis, and optimization of paid Facebook and LinkedIn advertisements.
- Engage with audience on social channels (i.e. respond to inquiries and comments on Facebook, participate in educational chats on Twitters, etc.) and monitor public conversations.
- Discover and develop organic content, update accounts, and schedule messaging.
- Report social media metrics and trends.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields of study or similar: marketing, communications/writing, or mathematics.
- 1-2 years prior work experience, preferably working in the field of social media marketing.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make and explain data-driven decisions
- Adaptable and flexible personality with positive “can-do” attitude
- Keen attention to details, particularly in editing and writing
- Out-of-the-box ideas and willingness to make recommendations and give feedback