Are you an online Paid Search Marketing Manager, looking for an opportunity to expand your performance marketing experience in a fast-paced network? Are you passionate about what you do as a calling, but in need of a positive, growing work environment that allows you to do what you do best? If so, HotChalk, Inc. has the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This position will report to the Director of Lead Generation, and will be part of the team responsible for managing Paid Search marketing activities across various platforms.
Your primary mission will be to coordinate the day-to-day management of HotChalk’s lead gen efforts and help grow the volume of quality leads for our online degree programs. This exciting role will focus on building, maintaining and optimizing PPC campaigns. You will be responsible for conducting keyword research, competitive analysis in the market, in depth campaign performance analysis, and overseeing campaigns from conception to execution. Your previous online lead gen experience will be helpful as you help create new campaigns and identify optimization opportunities within existing ones.
Because you have amazing interpersonal and communication skills, you’ll work seamlessly with other team members, as well as external account contacts. And lastly, you’ll get to leverage your organizational and time management skills to efficiently manage HotChalk processes and effectively troubleshoot with timely follow up, organization, and professionalism.
Key Objectives for this Role:
- Manage process of campaign set-up and ongoing optimizations across all platforms.
- Proactively engage account reps in order to find ways of improving campaigns, minimizing discrepancies, and identifying new areas of opportunity.
- Proactively monitor campaigns ensuring that all deliverables are executed on time and producing high quality leads.
- Track campaign tests and compile reports determining the success or failure of a test. This can include ad copy testing and landing page testing.
- Identify new advertising opportunities across platforms and take initiative to gather required assets and get test campaign set up.
- Create and implement bid management techniques to maximize campaign performance.
- Continually leverage new tools and industry best practices to ensure our campaigns remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Regularly perform in-depth analysis of entire campaign portfolio to ensure end KPIs are being met, and to identify underperforming campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and education:
- BA/BS or equivalent required.
- 2 to 4 years of PPC marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proficient in Excel (formula knowledge is a major plus).
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin a significant plus).
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, continuously evolving and results driven work environment.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Superior time management and prioritization practices.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a relentless work ethic and drive to advance career.
- Great can-do attitude with strong sense of humor.
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with impeccable follow-up and follow-through habits.
- Experience with Google AdWords and/or Microsoft Ads (Bing and Yahoo).